CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14

Current Music: Guster-Rocketship

If I haven't published it in my blog thus far, I need to take a break here and mention that Jon Black is THE #1 friend. There are various reasons I have come to this conclusion. One of the many would include holding the title "friend whore" and loving it. Plus he's helping me set up both the comments and picture-posting portions of onthestairs. These additions will be made soon, be excited.
Update on Amber's life:
I sit for the State Testing for nurses aides in a little over a week-if you see me tell me to STUDY and don't talk to me until I do.
Upon passing the state testing I will begin my job search in my 3 week time slot I have to find a position-3rd shift
I completed my dual registration this week at Kettering and Sinclair. With a grand total of 18 credit hours I will officially begin a nursing program!
My search for new living quarters has begun. I'm putting the word out and Mark is also looking for a house that I could possibly rent with several other girls. Girls, if you are looking to move or need a roommate, contact me.
Levi's gender confusion will be put to an end Dec. 1st. She will officially become and IT and I will no longer live with the guilt my male dog gender bias. Levi just hit 35 lbs!!

I'm climbing more often now and I'm not getting ANY better. Darn those pull ups. I will conquer!! At least Bryan has patience with my handicap.
I've been praying a lot about feeling called to the mission field. Gah, I know, me?? I want to finish my nursing program and be able to enter missions with a very practical way to help the people I am ministering to. Pray that I am open.
This woman...

(who would be mortified if she knew I was posting this picture on the internet) is my mentor, Christine. I have known her for the past nine years...she was my youth leader's wife when I was in 7th grade-random. If you ever see her on the street and she is NOT wearing her catwoman getup (if she is she does not want to be recognized) tell her how amazing she is and ask for her autograph. But seriously, Christine has been the glue that has held my crazy life-social, emotional or otherwise-together. She is so patient and honest with me! Praise God for Christine!
Leadership Summit begins tonight...details to come.

Amber's weekend advice: Listen to some Vroom and take a few fun pictures.

0 comments: