CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15

Current Music: Vroom-Freedom Fighter

6:45p.m. Friday Chad and I say farewell to Dayton and set our sights on the Radisson Inn, KY. 7:50p.m. I pick up my cell phone and when Phil Chu answers I politely scream "WHY AM I IN INDIANA??" Yes, while all other Leadership Summiters are sitting comfortably in their Kentucky hotel chairs as the conference begins, Chad and I are off roading in my jeep and fighting off flashlight waving midgets in the back of THAT semi.
8:35p.m. We arrive and make our way to the front row seats Chad has strategically choosen.

Matt, AJ and Chad praying really really hard.
I'm not sure I want to give a post-Summit synopsis. I think that my head and heart were both just sooo crowded that I could not focus on all that God was trying to use Leadership Summit for. I'm bummed because I didn't realize this until about 7:45p.m. tonight when we were having the Lord's Supper and I just COULDN'T concentrate! So much happening in at once and I'm not trusting God like I should. I hate when Satan uses my life and my tendancy to focus on myself to distract me from the amazing things going on around me. I know that small group is my current ministry passion and I will continue to provide leadership through that.
Joel and Krista's testimony this morning was so refreshing to me. Just to hear about how they are using their talents in a practical was to directly effect the mission field made me want to be out there, too. The more I pray about it and seek God's will for my future, the more excited I become when thinking about entering the mission field! Pray for me and pray for my future husband and the heart I hope he will also have for missions!

To keep you entertained, pictures of Phil and I...we apparently are very happy, especially when wearing glasses.



I'm going to take my dog for a walk, try to clear some of this craziness in my head and go to bed...I'm sooo tired!

0 comments: