CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18

hear it in the stairwell: Over the Rhine

To anyone who was at my small group last night, I apologize for my crappy attitude. I was so grumpy and unpersonable. I don't know what my problem is. I talked to my small group girls about how crazy my upcoming life is and how much I DON'T have control over it and don't like that. I even talked to them about how I'm slightly frustrated about a few relationships right now. I'm not good at that. But aren't you supposed to feel better after talking to people about it and having people pray with you? If God's answers are yes, no and wait than I suppose it is my job to be faithful to what I know I'm supposed to be doing and wait.

"Speak, GOD. I'm your servant, ready to listen." 1 Samuel 3:9


pictures of Ryan always make me feel better:)
On with my Tuesday...maybe if I climb tonight I'll feel better. Maybe I'll even take pictures of climbing to share with you:)

0 comments: