CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14

stairwell accompaniment:Glen Hansard

Much to say but not this time. This weekend was the beloved yearly fall street festival! We were able to enjoy the late beginning of autumn here in Ohio. For our residential last time.

I was also graciously given the opportunity for creative outlet (reminiscent of the Autumn-Art-Days savored in days past with Schmanda!) and the expansion of my new adventures in photography portfolio building. My sister kindly humored me by suiting up in her wedding dress (5 years after her nuptuals, what a sport!) allowing me to practice capturing bridal-gown moments. In the end I was pleased with some new ideas and decent pictures. Here are just a few of the many...compete portfolio still pending.

1 comments:

Schmanda said...

aaawwwwww.....