CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27

stairwell accompaniment:Dave Matthews


Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony. -Thomas Merton

Today we found happiness running the trails along the river. Lose your footing. Bruise your knees. Breathe the cool air. Listen to the water. Over the smooth rocks. Taking small moments to allow large thoughts out. In the open.

I want to be known and let the words that are in my head fall somewhere near your feet. I don't want to lose out on beautiful things because I've given a definition to beautiful that has to be forever.
And things won't be as I had planned.
And things will be beautiful.


Today I have you here to awaken me, preferably with a coffee, and a kiss. Two things I love:hand written notes and a kiss to wake me up.

We try so hard. We wait. We are so needy.

0 comments: