CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24

Did you see it?

hear it in the stairwell: Coldplay-Moses

6:10a.m. It's hitting my windshield and making my jeep look like it's going much faster than it is. A white blur. At the stoplight, the 6 inches of light in front of my headlights looks like a snowglobe in the hands of a 2 year old. Yes, it's freezing cold and SNOWING!!

This is me this morning cleaning off my car...yeah, believe it. Parkas are coming back.

Everytime I go through the joy of bathing my lovely puppy, it rains the next day. So when I take him running today I will return home with a wet, smelly dog. No more pantene fresh puppy. Small group girls, come prepared to deal with smelly dog. On the brighter side, I will introduce you to two incredibly smooth and fine men named Ben and Jerry:) Nice.

safety first

0 comments: