CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21

hear it in the stairwell: Coldplay-Superstition

I've officially used my lunch time today to complete and submit my LAST Medical Terminology assignment! One last final and I'm done for the quarter. *Sigh that shouldn't be quite so relieving*
In the past 24 hours I've orchestrated the (amazing) production of Bryan's birthday fireworks as well as inspected the backside of an incredibly anatomically correct lion...the weekend hasn't even begun! Maybe I'll share pictures later to explain.
This weekends agenda:
Withers' Christmas pictures
Hiking (I hear the weather will be great...go outside!)
Phil's football party (if weather isn't so great)
B-10 Dinner
Watch Zoolander and Meeting People is Easy
Sleep as much as possible
STUDY

Sounds completely thrilling, I know!! Call me if you want to join:)

0 comments: